Our quest is to create unique, immersive expert articles on SAOffroadRacing.co.za.
What’s more, SAOffroadRacing.co.za is continually looking for clever, new suggestions from authors such as you.
Write for our website! SAOffroadRacing.co.za accepts documents. Provided you are considering in producing for us, you need to complete the form the following.
Please provide pitches and finished documents for consideration utilizing the form here.
- Choice will be given to authentic coverage and analysis, but we will also consider commentary.
- Submissions should range between 500 & 1000 words.
- We recommend first off pitching ideas to us well before you write it!
- We expect work as a Word doc instead of a PDF.
- We invite the usage of in-line text links for recognizing resources.
- Please send your blog post or pitch only once. You should not upload it a number of instances!
Should I Write a Topic?
That’d be awesome! We reserve the right to modify it for s.e.o., type or just to make it much more attention-snatching. But if you wish suggest one, that tends to make our work simpler.
Can you alter my content?
We are going to modify for content and clearness, doing our best to maintain your voice. You are going to be able to review our edits before we go live.
Anything else I ought to maintain in mind?
Blogs should be written in blog style, with concise paragraphs and a lot of white space. Incorporating a few sub-headings is much appreciated, and remember to use only one space in between sentences!
Should I include a graphic?
Yeah! Kindly do! You will definitely get a lot more viewers with a very good visual!
What about my profile picture?
Our very own system makes use of your very own email to take your avatar from Gravatar, so ensure your photograph is submitted there.
What must I do just after I submit my blog entry?
When it runs, we trust you’ll be active in the reviews, replying to subscribers’ inquiries or views.
We look ahead to your participation!
Use The Form Below To Present Your Article
Popular Words And Phrases Utilized: